Monday, September 13, 2010

The Big Show

It was dark at the back of the stage on Thursday; six thirty. I was really nervous with butterflies in my tummy. I could hear the people talking in the crowd they stopped immediately when the huge red curtain went up up up and then … I was amazed about how big the crowd was.Now it was our turn, I rushed to get two scarves. My colours were pink and orange, after I got them I rushed again and got in line where we were lying down. The magic music started. Colourful colours were floating in the air like multi-coloured balloons. It looked funny when every body did the shoulder stand. I was excited when we going to do the fabulous hold after that it was funny because we were spinning around in a group. I was with Emily, Sophie, Olivia, Nicole, and Kirsten. I was relived when I walked of stage because it was all over. At the end when the curtain went down every body went "yeay yeay".

By Jaidene

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like your story Jaidene it's is very cool and interesting you made a good story in my mind.

Nicole.