Monday, September 20, 2010

Lights, camera, action!

‘’Lights camera action’’ I said just at the right time when the amazing production started. The crowd of teenagers, adults and younger kids started staring at us, I was glad that I wasn’t in the front row. Before I knew it, the Room1 tuataras were on. The crowd started laughing at the end of the dance when they were shaking their long green tails at the crowd. Finally their dance was over, the clap came three seconds after . Beep went a noise next door, it was the robots ! The robots had a funny dance, everybody was laughing their heads off, it was outrageously funny. Uh oh I said with a choking voice, the time has come for the best dance. Off we went on stage with colourful scarves tied tightly to our fingers. We quickly put our portraits down at the back of the stage, then we quickly got in our starting positions. Finally are dance started, the whole class was swinging and going low and high and side to side. My hold came with Jonty and Ben Wylie, I was glad it worked out because it was hard. We got back in our two lines. We were swinging are arms in the air . Then finally another Mexican wave came, it was cool. A few minutes later after the amazing dance ended, some people in different classes said we were amazing. I’m glad my dance was over!

By Thomas W

No comments: