Monday, September 13, 2010

HOW TO TRAIN A BRAIN

Thursday night, soon our bit came I was very nervous. The caterpillars were about to hatch into a butterflies in my tummy. I jump up and grab two scarves they were both orange. We quietly and quickly moved into our lines I excitedly walked on. We lay down, the song began, our scarves were floating in the air like a painter painting. Then we are back in our hold. I was with Emily. I felt like I was doing a shoulder stand. I keep looking at Jaidene .We did the hula around “it looked cool” Mum said after. Emily, Jaidene, Kristen, Olivia and I were doing the bright scarf hula together.We did the last bit of our dance then Zach grabbed my portrait, I pretended to paint it. The Year 6 people were doing their parts with us in the back of the scene. We walked happily off back into our places. I was sitting beside Jaidene. I was feeling good and proud. Soon the whole Production was over. My favourite part was Elvis-My brother and his air guitar.

By Sophie

2 comments:

Learning and Teaching Buzz said...

Sophie, I love the way you've described the butterflies in your tummy! I'm a visual learner, so I could really picture a very funny scene in my head. Good writers do this - they help the reader imagine great pictures in their heads. I enjoyed reliving the production through your writing and I can't wait to read more!.

Unknown said...

Thank you Mrs Hughes I liked the comment you gave me.