Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Show time

On the second of September it was all happening. This was it, all the classes were behind the red curtains in awesome costumes. I had butterflies in my tummy. The curtains slowly opened I saw hundreds of people clapping. I was off stage ready for the dance. I got bright colourful ribbons as fast as a rocket and wrapped them around my finger. The school was standing, the lights came on, I walked on stage in my starting position. People waiting, cameras flashing, finally the music started I did big exciting movements, now we were up to the hold wondering if I was going to drop Devon . Wow were past the hold and I didn’t drop Devon! We finished our dance and after we were finished I walked of stage with a big smile on my face after that time flew by, after the production I had fish and chips for tea it was delicious and everyone loved the production.

The End

By Aisling

1 comment:

Learning and Teaching Buzz said...

Aisling, I loved reading your writing! You have captured the drama and excitement so well with your use of spicy verbs and exciting adjectives.
I am looking forward to reading more of your descriptive writing soon. Keep up the great work.