Sunday, September 19, 2010

Showtime!

Show Time

The shining silver stars sparkled in the dark, as we got closer it became more and more light. It was like the stars were disappearing. I got on to the dark black stage it was like we were outside but there was a big red curtain right in front of me. The show was starting, time went by, I got so lost in the school singing that I didn’t realize that it was our classes turn. I picked up a green and pink scarf. I pulled my big brown sleeves up, I stood up on the side of the stage, but if you still don’t know what I am I am an Artist. Any way the parents were as loud as all the music and singing that was going on when the parents were talking. We were all ready, we walked on fast and when the dance was over we stood up and pretended to paint portraits, we walked proudly off. I felt really proud because we all did well.

Room 7 and 2 did their dance and when they had finished we sang Lean On e happily and took our bows.

We went back to our dressing room I felt really relieved that it was all over for another year but I was excited that next year I will be a main charter and that is Myross Bush School production for 2010.

By Kirsten

No comments: