Sunday, September 19, 2010

SHOWTIME!

Alright it’s Showtime, the big red curtain rises. Alright first up are the spectacular tuataras. As Mrs Polasheck tells us to stand up I’m whispering to Zach and “pow” just like that we’re singing. Rm 1’s amazing act is over and the parents start to clap loudly. Alright, up come the Room 4 robots, again Mrs Polasheck tells us to stand up, this time I’m ready! Alright here we go again, wow I’m stunned that was amazing man. Alright it’s my time to shine… Here it goes I’m very nervous, finally we’re at the hold, opps I fall because Josh kept on moving, I’m thinking I hope this doesn’t get on camera! Ahhh! It’s finally over I feel a roll of nothingness go over me. Now it’s time to get a portrait quickly and quietly, ohhhh man it feels like we’ve been standing for five hours because my legs are aching. I hope my mum saw me because I told her what colour scarves I had, plus my portrait. Up come the Rm 5 Bodily Kinesthetic Gymnasts, Silver Ferns the All Blacks and the Karate Kids, yay, we just get to relax!


By Xavier

2 comments:

Ben said...

Cool acting Xavier.

Thomas said...

Great work xavier I like how you used verbs.