Monday, September 13, 2010

HOW TO TRAIN A BRAIN.

It was the night we had all been waiting for the production. I was walking down stairs to the stage, I sat down and children were mumbling words all around me it sounded like 1million bees buzzing all around me. Suddenly the parents behind the curtains fell silent. Suddenly the curtains flew up, all of the parents were staring at us. I was singing along to the songs when Mrs Kahukura pulled as off for our performance. I was so nervous I couldn’t speak. Benjamin tied my pink and orange scarves on for me. I grab a portrait and walked on stage. I put my portrait down gently and got in to my position .The song started and I started the performance. After the performance I walked off stage. Soon the production ended and we went up to the changing room. I went down stairs out the back door and started looking for my parents, they soon found me. The next morning at school everybody was talking about it. Some parents said it was the best they had ever seen, others said it was a big hit. I thought it was as cool as the disco I wonder what next years would be like…

THE END. BY BEN W

2 comments:

Learning and Teaching Buzz said...

You captured the excitement of the night so well Ben. Make sure you stay in the same tense though - past or present - otherwise it might confuse the reader a little.
I loved the way you added a 'wondering' at the end - a very clever way of writing to make the reader think more deeply about what you've written. Clever!
I can't wait to read more of your writing.

sarah botting said...

Hi Ben its Sarah nice writing i love it and nice big W Ben.