Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Production.

The night was here. I felt nervous, it was dark. As the red velvet curtains went up I saw shining lights in my eyes. Room 8 started perform, the black, coal moustache above my lips started to get as itchy as a flea. Room 1 did their slow tuatara dance and walked excitedly offstage. Room 4 did their awesome robot, dance and came completely offstage. Finally it was our turn, we were 3rd, that was great, we did our freeze frame while Room 8 preformed. The other classes did their dances well and the audience all clapped, cheered and laughed it was awesome. We sang lovely Lean On Me together, then we did our bows and Mr Lovelock talked. Then we went home and that was the end of the cool production I felt great after the production, I like going to Myross Bush School.

By Emily

2 comments:

Learning and Teaching Buzz said...

You create drama for your reader so well Emily. This sets the scene and makes me want to read more. I felt as if I was there all over again! You've used some really interesting descriptive words. I can't wait to read more of your writing. I'm looking forward to the report on the production.

Kirsten said...

I like how you used your paint brush.