Monday, September 13, 2010

Show Time

It was the big night to show our production at the civic theatre. We came on the dark stage I heard the people mumbling as we came on stage. We were sitting on the back seats. Now it was time to show our performance. We where the cool artists I had a moustache and I was so nervous I had butterflies in my tummy. Ben Clixby was too early to do the Mexican wave and I was a bit embarrassed because we had practiced so much. I was on the left side on the front row at the end. When the production ended I felt so happy. I went out side and went to my beautiful mum and zoomed home. Bruce was the best because he was doing all the actions correctly he looked as brilliant as a rainbow with his bright scarves.

By Josh C

1 comment:

Bruce said...

It is a great writing Josh C because you have adjectives.