Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How To Train A Brain.

How To Train A Brain.

It was Thursday it was a cold and windy night. I was at home getting ready finally mum and dad were ready. I was thinking to myself what if I make a mistake would everybody laugh? When we got to the Civic Theatre I said bye to my mum and dad and then ran to my dressing room I saw the girls in my class. After I had a talk with them I went to the boy’s dressing room next door. The boy’s were really loud Mrs. Patterson was sitting on a chair next to the hard grey green sort of color table. I saw moustaches on the table next to her. I asked her nicely like this “Mrs. Patterson can I please have a moustache?” she said yes so I was happy with that. When everybody that wanted a moustache had one, we were ready, then we went and lined up at the door waiting at the door for Mrs. Langford to come and take us down stairs because Mrs. Carr was doing the sound. Room 7 were behind us because we are Room 6 and they are Room 7. When we got down stairs we went and sat on the mats. I saw the big red velvet curtain in front of me and I thought it was a dream, I rubbed my eyes it was not a dream. I slowly started to get butterfly’s in my tummy I was so nervous. Next thing I knew the curtain raised. I could see hundreds of parent’s, grandparent’s, little brother’s and sister and big one’s too. I was so excited and nervous at the same time first up it was the cute Room 1 tuatara’s finally after all the waiting for our classes turn it was my turn to shine In the spotlight. When we went on the stage and went into position then waited for the music to start our song was True Colors. When our song had ended I felt really pleased with myself. When off stage I had a really good feeling. inside of me that my mum and dad were really proud of me. The last song was Lean On Me. I hope you enjoyed my story for Myross Bush School Production for 2010.

By Nicole

No comments: