Monday, September 20, 2010

How To Train a Brain

How To Train a Brain

It was the night. We had had a practice and we were all getting seated on stage. I could hear all the people out in the seat behind the curtain and they sounded like 1000 bees buzzing. The curtain was rising up into the air and I was getting nervous like I was going to die.

I could see all the people and I didn’t know that they could fit so many people in the theater. The show started and it came round to our performance. I was trying to find my paint in the dark wings on the side of the stage. I couldn’t find it but then I did find it. It was our turn. I was getting twice as nervous as standing up in front of the world as what I was before. The music started and I started painting and then at last it stopped and I could get off the stage. I went and sat back down quickly then I waited for one more performance and then I was back off again ready for my next part. I put the table on the stage and waited there with all the other people. We started playing our music. Didn’t want to get back on stage but when I started to play my keyboard I was ok. When we finished playing and I went off stage.

The show only went on for a little bit longer and then it was finished. I was so pleased that the red curtain had gone down and it was all over.

By Benjamin M

1 comment:

zach said...

I like your story Benjamin.