Monday, September 13, 2010

How to train your brain

Wow the robots were awesome. We’re up now I have butterflies in my tummy. I am so nervous. When we walked on stage the light was sparkling like the sun on a wonderful spring day. The music started and I waved my arms side to side like seaweed in the ocean. Then I shot my arms out for “you with the sad eyes”. After that my next performance was the musical. I played the recorder c a d e f c a d e f g e f g e f g after that I walked off stage and sat back down. I whispered to Aisling “I don’t want to do the music group next year.” I was very scared to play the recorder because it was way too hard to change the notes. But in the end it was alright I played well only making one mistake. Then it was my friend Olivia’s turn, she was a rock and roll person, but first it was the ballerinas turn they played beautiful slow music but then … it turned in to faster music for Kees and Bradley it was funny … then it was the hip hop people they were cool. It was freaky when Ruby and Kiera jumped out of the middle of the circle it was really really cool when they did the worm across the stage. Then it was the best one ever it was the rock and roll people it was awesome they swung and leaned back, they must have to trust their buddy really much. Olivia’s first buddy was Kaitlyn then she spun over to Brooke, it was really really cool. Later it was over, the whole production had gone so smoothly.

By Emma

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fablous piece of writing Emma, Great description of the part you played in the production, and how you felt about being on stage. I thought the production was really well done as well. Cheers to everyone who took part, well done.My favourite was the Rock'n' Roll dancers aswell.
Keep up the great work Emma.

sarah botting said...

very funny emma my favourite was the hip hop.

sarah

Anonymous said...

Very funny Emma great description of the production.
I think you did very well.
How hard was it to play the notes on the recorder?
You did very well at the production.
Sarah