Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Production.

The Production.

It was really really dark. I could only see the people around me and the big red curtain in front of us . I could here our parents talking . “I wonder what my kids are going to be doing ” ? Whisper, whisper . Finally the big red curtain goes up really slowly . Then the lights shines on our eyes. It is as bright as the sun. Some of the room 8 children came on and did their thing . “ Bla bla bla bla”. Then the awesome Tuatara blues walked on. They looked fantastic, then they walked quickly. Some of the Room 8 stars rushed on and started talking. Then we heard “beep beep” they walked next door “beep beep” the robots come out, Mrs Polasheck came on and told us to stand up. We all stood up then they did their fantastic performance. We all sat down quietly. I knew it was going to be our turn soon . We all sang the three times tables as all of room 6 walked off . “I feel so scared and nervous, I felt like Dogs where playing rough and tough”. I picked up Sophies portrait I got two scarves pink and orange. We hopped in our lines then we walked on quietly. We put down the portraits and got into our positions. When the music started I was thinking well this it.We all stood up and did our performance. You could here the rest of the school singing our True Colours, at the end of the song we went into our pose and we waited there for ten minutes. THE END

By Zach

No comments: