Monday, September 20, 2010

How to train a brain

How to train a brain

It’s dark I can hear the people talking beside me. The bright red curtain raises it’s show time we sing the tuatara blues.

The parents started clapping. It’s time to sing our next song I am a robot then It’s time for our performance. I am as nervous as a swarm of wasps around me about to start stinging me.

It’s time go on stage my heart is pounding. I am afraid I am going to muck up. Our dance is over. It’s time to go off stage. The bodily kinesthetic performance has just started. Looks like we have some kung fu pros kicking our butt. Finally their performance is over, after all that punching and kicking. It is time for the want to read performance Mrs Polasheck signelled for us to stand up it is time to sing, I have to go to the toilet. Ok where I have come back from the toilet, where was I at oh yes to bad, want to read is about to finish they’re going off stage now.

Rm7 stars are coming on stage right about now. First up are the ballet dancers, they are done now it is time to do Hip Hop dancing. That is right the Hip Hopers are going to do it!

Now it is their performance. Wow that was amazing what a shame they finished so quickly. Now it is time for the rock n rollers.

Finally the whole production is finished. Cut.


By Wilson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wilson your an awesome writer
Shinikka

Ben said...

I liked your story Wilson.