Monday, September 13, 2010

The night when the artists were about to come on.

At 6.30pm at the civic theatre. It was the 2010 production. When we got there I was getting ready but then I forgot my paint shirt, which was my costume that I was supposed to wear, so I had to wear my green top and my tights. I also wore my ‘Moe’ that Oscars’ mum gave to room 6 to wear for the production also when I put the Moe on it felt like a hairy bear rubbing against me. If you didn’t know I was an artist in the production. Room 6 went off stage quietly. We got our bright colourful scarves and walked on stage and started in our starting pose. Then a wee while after that Jaidene and I were doing the hold and Jaidene went down too early. She was supposed to go down when the music said bare. When she went down too early I felt nervous. Then we finished in our finishing pose also we were going down like a slow walking turtle. It was fun the production. The end.

By Sarah

No comments: