Monday, September 20, 2010

Production

The thick red velvet curtain rose up.

Now the production has started. I had butterflies in my tummy. The first class to go on stage was Room 1 they were the tuataras. The second class to go on stage was Room 4 they were the robots. The third class to go on stage was my class, Room six, we were the artists we were as graceful as fish in a pond. The fourth class to go on was Room 5 they were the masters of movement. The fifth class to go on was Room three, they were the musicians the sixth class to go on stage was Room seven, they were the performing dancers the seventh class to go on stage was Room 2 they were letters and words then we had to sing twinkle twinkle brain of mine and then we had to sing Lean On Me and finally the production ended with a big slide show that showed who every character was. Now I can't wait until next year because this years was so great. In two years I will be one of the super stars for the production. I am so exited!


By Mac

1 comment:

Ben said...

I like the adjectives you put in your writing Mac from Ben c your cousin.