Monday, September 13, 2010

HOW TO TRAIN A BRAIN

On the second of September I hear the crowd yelling as the redish gold curtain goes up, they sound like a calf that has lost his mother. I was sheepish I couldn’t breath I was scared. And that was for sure man oooooooh man. Just when I didn’t think it could get any worse it was our turn, we were Artists I looked across the stage nervously, Mrs Kahukura told us to stand and we went back stage to get ready. I grabbed a green scarf as green as grass, plus an orange one. Ben C tied up my scarves on to my fingers. Suddenly it was time. We went on to the golden stage I could hear the crowd roar like dinosaurs I got in my position. SUDDENLY THE MUSIC STARTED . . . Then two min later my costume and my worried frown had gone. My sacredness had gone my costume was a paint shirt of my design. It was over. Relief and sadness. Oh well I get to write the script next year. [The other years my costume had broken] . And that was the Myross Bush school performance for 2010.

Oscar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool shirt oscar.

Ben said...

Cool writing Oscar.