Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Production

It was the big night! All the people were waiting for the fun. Because it was the production. All the people in my class were coming, I was the first person. I think I was the first person there. Everyone finally arrived and we got ready. We all went to sit down quietly. All the people in the school sang loudly and clearly. It was going so fast it got near to our own part quickly. We were artists. I think it was very hard to stay on Josh’s back in the hold because Josh was moving fast. After that I was so nervous I felt like the chicken that was being chased by a dog. I was about to fall on the ground. We were suddenly finished and everyone walked off proudly. The one after Rm6 was cool but our one was fun! When it was finished everyone was like they had fizz. It was so fun. We went to a friend’s house for tea we had kfc and I was still feeling happy and exited.

By Bruce

5 comments:

zach said...

I like your story Bruce it is cool.

Cameron said...

I liked all the spicy verbs you used.

thomas said...

nice work Bruce your writing is very interesting and cool and it is funny.

Ben said...

Yo Bruce nice writing.

Anonymous said...

Mum likes your writting Bruce.