Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Showtime!

Show time

The big night. Hurry up Mum. We were suddenly shoved in the car. Then we were rushed into town Mum dropped us off in front of the Civic Theater and then they ran out front and in side. I ran to my locker room excitedly, I got my moustache and waited for about five minutes and by then my feet were like frozen ice cubes. Finally Mrs Hughes came and said “show time’’. We were rushed onto the stage. We waited and finally it was show time. First was the tuatara blues. Second were the amazing robots. Third me the cool artists. I walked on stage slowly I got a pink and green scarf, they looked so colorful. It looked really cool when we did a rainbow. After the performance I ran off stage and sat down. After two more performances and one song it was over. When we went to the changing rooms. I was just about blinded from the cameras. I put my shoes on and went out side and sat on a bar and waited proudly for Mum and dad. I found dad. Mum was helping my brother. We left to get to the car. We went home hopped into bed and read. I was happy it was over and proud of my performance.

By Cameron

1 comment:

Cameron said...

I thought the show was great.